How do I reset my password?
- Click the forgotten password link from the log on screen.
- Check if the system is asking for you to enter username or email address. Enter your username or email address, then click reset password.
- You will now receive an email with a new password. Enter the password in the same format as shown in the email, it is best to highlight the password in the email and copy and paste.
- You will be asked to change your password when you first log in this password will expire after 24 hours, so if you go not log on to reset your password you will have to request an other new password.
- You will need to enter the password emailed to you in the existing password field and type your new password in to the new password field and confirm The new password has to be different from your last three passwords. Then click save.
Why have I not received my reset password email?
- Incorrect username has been used to request password reset
- The email has gone to your junk mail
- Your email is incorrect in your profile.
Still having problems?If you are still experiencing problems logging into the system please contact our helpdesk:
- on 01270 611800 Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
- by email on email@example.com